"PUTTING IN WORK" HYPER crop hoodie (BLACK)
-12 in stock
All the Awesomeness of our Unisex Hoodie, now in a cropped version for the Ladies out there! Yes we've taken out super comfortable Pullover Hoodie and cut it add that extra Style and Flare.
This Super Fun graphic was created for all our Girls out there who are PUTTING IN WORK and GROWING THAT PEACH the Natural way...with Hard Work and Dedication. Plus everyone knows that outside of Georgia, the Best Peaches are Grown in the Gym!💪🏼🍑 new Graphic and Crop Top combo is the ultimate combination of Personality and Style perfect for making a statement without saying a word!
• 80% cotton/20% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket
• Raw edge cut
Our policy lasts 15 days from the date of delivery. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Any and all items returned for a refund and shown to be either opened, worn, or tried on will be subject to a $6 restocking fee per item. This amount will be deducted from the total refund amount.
Only items that are still in there original packaging will be eligible for a full refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Please contact us before returning any products by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take up to 10 business days before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
• If you have received an item with any problems or defects we will gladly replace the item for you. Please notify us within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
• We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
• Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects.
To return your product, you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing your product to:
9713 Terradell Street
Pico Rivera, CA. 90660
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.